This Feature May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Worplace Support.
CipherPost Pro™ is an encryption service that gives you mailbox-to-mailbox protection. It uses the same encryption technologies as banks to ensure confidential information is only seen by the intended recipients.
- You’ll receive an email from Support (email@example.com) with a secure link and instructions on how to register your secure mail service.
- Follow the link to land on a registration page.
- Fill in your info and click Register. You’ll be re-directed to your Secure Mail page.
- Shut down all Citrix apps.
- Launch Hosted Outlook. The Outlook add-in for secure mail will be waiting for you.
- A pop-up with installation instructions will appear, click OK.
- You’ll see a Secure registration page pop-up, enter your secure email password.
- Click Establish Secure Connection.
- Click OK on the Delivery slip pop-up.
When you receive a new secure message, it will contain a link to the secure mail sign-in page. You’ll have to sign-in there to access the secure message. Likewise, recipients will have to sign in, or make a free account to view secure messages.