Secure email is an encryption service that gives you mailbox-to-mailbox protection. It uses the same encryption technologies as banks do online and ensures that confidential information is only seen by intended recipients.
If you want to use end-to-end encryption for your email, contact support.
- You’ll receive an email from Support firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure link and instructions on how to register your secure mail service.
- If you follow the link, you’ll land on a registration page.
- Fill in your info and click Register. You’ll be re-directed to your SecureMail page.
- Shut down all Citrix apps.
- Launch Hosted Outlook. The Outlook add-in for SecureMail will be waiting for you.
- A pop-up with installation instructions will appear, click OK.
- You’ll see a Secure registration page pop-up, enter your secure email password.
- Click Establish Secure Connection.
- Another pop-up will appear, What is the Delivery Slip? Click OK.
When you receive a new secure message, it will contain a link to the SecureMail sign-in page. You’ll have to sign-in there to access the secure message. Likewise, recipients will have to sign in or make a free account to view secure messages.