- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- Workplace Select
This Feature is not Available to Office 365 Subscribers.
Secure Email Might not be Available Based on Your Company's Access Policy.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can Contact Workplace Support.
CipherPost Pro™ is an encryption service that gives you mailbox-to-mailbox protection. It uses the same encryption technologies as banks to ensure confidential information is only seen by the intended recipients.
- You’ll receive an email from Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a secure link and instructions on how to register your secure mail service.
- Follow the link to land on a registration page.
- Fill in your info and click Register. You’ll be re-directed to your Secure Mail page.
- Shut down all Citrix apps.
- Launch Hosted Outlook. The Outlook add-in for secure mail will be waiting for you.
- A pop-up with installation instructions will appear, click OK.
- You’ll see a Secure registration page pop-up, enter your secure email password.
- Click Establish Secure Connection.
- Click OK on the Delivery slip pop-up.
When you receive a new secure message, it will contain a link to the secure mail sign-in page. You’ll have to sign-in there to access the secure message. Likewise, recipients will have to sign in, or make a free account to view secure messages.