To Enable a Disabled User
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Manage.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the user's name.
- Click on Security options.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Uncheck the box next to Account disabled and Login Disabled.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
- Click Reset to reset the account's password.
- Share the Activation Code with the user.