This Option Will Disable/Freeze a User's Account.
You Will Be Able to Re-Activate the Account in Case You Want to Review the User's Emails or Files Later.
When you have a user that is leaving the organization, it is recommended to disable the user instead of permanently deleting a user. When a user account is disabled, the user will no longer be able to access the account on the Workplace Web App or the native Mobile and Desktop Apps.
To Disable a User
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Manage.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the user's name.
- Click on Security options.
- Click Reset to reset the account's password.
It is recommended to reset the account's password to ensure all email routing is disconnected.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to Account disabled and Login Disabled.
A pop-up will come up. When you’re done reading, click OK.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.