Deleting the User Will Delete All Files, Emails and Account Activity of the User.
If You Want to Access the User's Files at a Later Date, Disable the User Instead.
Deleting Users from Workplace Can Involve Additional Steps.
We Highly Recommend Company Managers to Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
To Delete a User
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the user's name.
- Click Check health to make sure there are no issues with the selected user's profile.
- If a problem is uncovered, click Repair.
- If the problem persists after the repair, contact support. You will not be able to delete the user until the problem is resolved.
- Click Remove this user.
- Click OK on the pop-up that appears.
- Click Delete user.
The Process for Deleting a User Can Take a Few Minutes.
Please DO NOT refresh the page during this process.
- Verify the status of the user is Deleted and click Done.