In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
Only delete an account if you won’t need access to any of a user’s information in the future. If you want to keep files, email and account activity, you can also choose to disable the account. What’s the difference?
Here’s how you delete an account:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to workplace_.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Click the username you’d like to delete.
- Click Check health to make sure there are no problems with selected user’s profile.
If there is a problem, click Repair. Otherwise, continue.
If the problem persists, click Done and contact support. You will not be able to delete the user until the problem is resolved.
- Click Remove this user.
- A pop-up will appear, click OK to confirm.
You’ll have to confirm again in the next step.
- Click Delete user to delete the user.
You won’t be able to undo this.