In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
If sign-in verification is enabled, and an employee’s mobile device gets disconnected, they will not be able to sign-in. If an employee is asking you to help reconnect their device, allow access from the pending sessions page in the user section:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Select the Administration tab on the homepage.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click your employee’s user name.
- Click Pending sessions on the left. Pending sessions will timeout after 3 minutes. If you don’t see a session, ask the employee to try signing in again.
- Allow or Deny a pending session.