Your mobile device will get unlinked and sign you out if:
- You tap Unlink Device from inside the mobile app.
- You remotely signed out all of your devices in the Workplace Web App.
- You uninstall/reinstall the mobile app.
- You do not open the mobile app in 30 days.
- Approving a login from a notification does not count. You must launch the mobile app and enter your Workplace pin or authenticate using biometrics.
- A technical glitch happened.
If your mobile device got disconnected, you can verify your sign-in to reconnect it if you have another mobile device linked (such as a tablet).
If you only have one mobile device linked, contact your company manager to approve a pending session or contact support.
- Note: Workplace support will need approval from your company manager to approve a pending session.