Installing and Activating Microsoft Office Requires an Office 365 Subscription.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
In order to install Microsoft Office, you may need access to an Administrator account on your PC or Mac.
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click in the top right. Account menu
- Click Install Office to be rerouted to portal.office.com where you can download Office.
- Select the appropriate version and click Install Office to download the Microsoft Office installer.
The file is several gigabytes in size and may take a few minutes to download depending on your internet connection.
- Check your Downloads folder, open the Microsoft Office Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Microsoft Office.
- Launch and Activate Office.
The credentials are often the same as your Workplace account but they can be different. If you are unsure, ask your Workplace admin for assistance.