Whether you prefer using local apps or don’t always have an internet connection sufficient to run Citrix, working directly from your PC may make you more productive.
Steps to get started:
- Install workplace windows_
- Start Workplace from your desktop.
- On the bottom right of the windows, click the work folder you want to open.
This will open the folder and highlight the file. Where are my files kept?
- Locate the file to edit and double-click to open.
This will start syncing the file to your computer; an orange check icon will appear when finished.
- Once synced, you can edit the file with apps on your PC.
- Save changes.
If you are connected to the internet, any change on a file will auto-sync to the cloud. If not, your current version will sync when you are next connected online.