Installing workplace windows_ enables you to access your company files, hosted apps (Citrix), websites (with auto-sign in), and more from your PC without using a browser. If you have permissions to sync files, you can edit them directly in the apps on your PC.
1. Set up workplace windows_
- Install workplace windows_
(Citrix will be set up automatically when workplace_ installs.)
2. Set up email and calendar on your PC:
3. Get to work
- Launch Hosted apps (Citrix)
- Sign into work websites (if set up).
- See files that synced to your PC.
This area will be empty until you sync files or edit them directly on your PC.
- Hover over a synced file row to share the file.
- Click the bottom folders to show your company files in your Windows File Explorer.
4. Looking to collaborate with your team?
- Sign into workplace web app_ and work together on Office docs in the browser.