Follow the steps below to get your Workplace email and calendar on your PC:
- Install Office for your PC
If you have Outlook installed on your PC, skip this step.
- If Outlook isn’t running, open it.
- If this is your first account you’re adding to Outlook, click [Next] to get started.
If not, select the File menu and click [Add Account]. Skip to step 5.
- When prompted to allow website to make changes to your computer, select Yes and click [Next].
- Enter the following fields:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Workplace password
- Re-type Password
- If asked to allow this website to configure server settings, click [Allow].
- Type in your Password again.
- Click [OK].
- When Outlook installer finishes configuring, click [Finish].
- An Allow this website… pop-up may appear again. Click [Allow].
- [Accept] the automatic updates.
That’s it. Your email should begin showing in Outlook.