To get your workplace_ email and calendar on your PC:
- Install Office for your PC
If you have Outlook installed on your PC, skip this step.
- If Outlook isn’t running, open it.
- If this is your first account you’re adding to Outlook, click [ Next ] to get started.
If not, select the File menu and click [ Add Account ]. Skip to step 5.
- When prompted to allow website to make changes to your computer, tick Yes and click [ Next ].
- Enter the following fields:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- workplace_ password
- Re-type Password
- If asked to allow this website to configure server settings, click [ Allow ].
- Type in your Password again.
- Click [ Ok ].
- When Outlook installer finishes configuring, click [ Finish ].
- An Allow this website… pop-up may appear again. Click [ Allow ].
- [ Accept ] the automatic updates.
That’s it. Your email should begin showing in Outlook.